Monday, October 4, 2010

Academics Preview

                                                The Story
 Based on my opinions, I think this picture has a great story behind it. As you can see, the man looks like he's one of the people that go around the world to help the poor and abandoned children. He's even wearing a banner on his neck which gives you an idea of what he might be. The photographer took this picture really closed up because he wants the audience to recognize the sympathy look that the man has on the little girl. More than that, the background could give you a little bit more information about this story. Those boxes and bags could be the things that they bring to the poor children. And again, I think this picture tells the best story and it gives people emotions.

                                                     Action and Emotion
 The reason why I picked this picture as the best action because I think the boy in the picture looks really tense about what he's doing. You can see the serious look on his face while he is pouring the liquid into a different tube. You can also tell that he's serious because he doesn't want to spill the liquid because he might get in trouble for that.

                                                        Filling the Frame
I picked this picture as the most interesting picture because I think it is really interesting and it trigs my curiosity. When I first looked at this picture, I really want to know what he is holding. It looks really interesting and it makes you want to know what he's disecting. You can see the serious look on his face. It's like he's wondering what's inside the thing or what's gona happen after he disects the thing. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment