Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Black & White Photographers PART 3

Josef Koudelka

1) I see the man is standing from somewhere off the ground. When I first first look at this picture, the first thing i notice is the tower at the end tip of the picture. I think this picture is symmetrical because if you divide the picture into half half, it would look symmetric.
2) I smell trees because there are a lot of trees around. I smell dirt because the street looks very dirty. It's like the street has been lying there for a long time. No one is driving on it and it gets old.
3) I hear honking noises from the only car that is visible in this picture. I hear the wind trying to escape from the gaps between the trees. I hear birds squeaking through the silence of early morning when no one is present.
4) I taste dry air and trees because there are too many trees that would make the environment smells like trees. The dry air
5) I feel like I'm walking on an endless road. I feel like I'm the only one that is present because no one is around. I feel like I have everything that is mine that I can do whatever I want :)



1) I see a lot of snow and people are trying to get away from the cold. I see a man on a unicycle trying to cross the street that is filled with snow. I see cars and a lot of things around dipped in snow. I see it is snowing and that's why the man on the unicycle is hiding himself under an umbrella because he probably doesn't want to get wet from the snow.
2) I smell snow and the coldness from it. I also smell natural because when it's snowing, it doesnt specifically smell or taste like anything and I think snow doesn't have a smell. I smell coffee from the coffee shops and the people because everybody drinks hot coffee to warm themselves up when it's really cold especially in the cold states :)
3) I hear the snow falling and traveling around in the air. I hear the creaking noises that the cars make from trying to get away from the snow on the street.
4) I taste cold air that's traveling through my mouth and my tongue. I taste snow falling in my mouth when I talk or try to warm up my hands by breathing on them :)
5) I feel really cold because it is snowing and it's freezing. I feel the snow on my clothes and its making me colder :((

No comments:

Post a Comment