Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post Shoot Reflection

1.
One of the challenges that I encountered was trying to take a picture of someone doing their work. People started posing when I pointed the camera at them so I had to tell them that they can keep doing what they're supposed to.

2.
The technical aspect of photography that I think about the most is focus because I think focus is important for every picture that you take. When I was taking pictures, I didn't think about the focus at first then after that, I realized that what I was seeing through the camera was very blurry. So I had to keep reminding myself to set the focus when I take the pictures.

3.
Some of the advanced composition techniques that I considered while shooting were simplicity, viewpoint, background, and cropping. I thought that it was important to include these techniques in your picture to enhance its significance so I tried taking pictures at different angles, a close up of one person doing something, and not include too much details to keep its simplicity.


4.
I would take pictures of different subjects and backgrounds. I should also include various details in my pictures to fulfill different photo compositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment