Thursday, December 2, 2010

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. The amusement park that I would like to visit is Spreepark, Berlin, Germany. I think it is a very interesting place to visit and take pictures. The scenes are great. It looks like a really nice place to be in based on the pictures even though they are old and not repaired. There's just something about the photos that caught my attention.

2.


 3. Five other unusual places that I think would be interest to photographers are Alaska, Bangkok, Thailand, Arizona desert, and Berlin-Ichthyosaur state park.

4.

5. I think it would be great to document Berlin-Ichthyosaur state park because it looks antique. I've looked at some pictures on google and I think it is a very strange place and mysterious. It looks like no one would live there. It would be interesting to document there because i don't think a lot of people know that place.

6.Well, first of all , I would need a car to travel with and someone else as my companion. I will need all the equipments needed for my photo shoots. I would need to bring a fair amount of money to cover for food, hotel, and etc.  Laws that I would have to take into consideration would be appropriateness. Pictures have to be appropriate toward all types of audience. Also places that are restricted to take photos of. I should really be aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment