Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japanese Earthquake


I feel that this disaster has brought so much pain to the people in Japan. The feeling of losing family could tear them down and not knowing how their lives gona start again is gona be a bigger challenge to them.
I think cropping rule of photo compositions was in the picture.




I feel that this is such a sad scene because there could be more people waiting to be rescued under those houses that have been swept away. There probably be little kids finding their parents also. It is tragic that so many innocent people died from this disaster.
I think the photographer used balancing rule of photo composition. The rescue workers are balancing to the smoke



I feel that it is so sad that people are losing their houses and family. They would have no place to stay and everything that they have had was swept away. It is such a pain to start your life over with nothing. 
I think the photographer used balancing because the houses are balanced to the ship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment