Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Touching People

1. It's cool because you get to explore what's new out there and it's kind of weird at the same time because in the pictures, most of the people don't look comfortable at all. You can't even see the connection between them through these pictures even though they are strangers. But a picture would look better if there's a little emotion in it. Like you could actually feel something by looking at the picture.

2. I would feel awkward because obviously I don't know the stranger and why would I touch them. But I would still participate just to be nice :)

3. An unusual photo shoot that would be fun to shoot is taking pictures of seashells at the beach.


4. I think he wasn't really focusing on the rules of photo composition because all of the pictures look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment