Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My interview with Mark

  1. How do you feel being the student of the month? Accomplished
  2. Was this one of your goals? No
  3. How did you accomplish it? By getting good grades
  4. Do you think you deserve to be in this position? Yes
  5. Has this ever been within your expectation? No
  6. What do you think you should do to be a role model? Be a leader
  7. How do you represent yourself as the student of the month? By bragging
  8. Describe some of your leadership skills. Not following a crowd
  9. Who has the biggest influence or impact on you? My parents
  10. What is your motivation? My mom
  11. How will you maintain yourself as being the student of the month? Keep up with good grades and good work
  12. Did you think this was competitive?  Yes
  13. What part of you that you think you deserve to be student of the month? Be myself
  14. What was your first thought when you were chosen as the student of the month? I was shocked because I didn't think I would win it
  15. What were some of the challenges that you came across with?Keeping my grades high
  16. What do you think is the most important part of being the student of the month? You earn more respects
  17. What do you think are your responsibilities? Be nice to people
  18. What are some of the achievements in the past years? Not that I could think of it
  19. Would you want to be the student of the month again? Yes
  20. If yes, what would you do to achieve your goal? Keep my grades high 

 Rewritten Questions 

2) How does that make you feel you have succeeded in something?
4) Do you think you deserve this position? Why or why not?
5) How do you think people will look at you differently?
12) Do you consider this was one of your most challenging goals? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment